Friday 27 May 2011

Prints #3 Galaxy

I love an absract print and no one does this better than Christopher Kane. Carving out a design signature in the fashion world, season after season, Christopher Kane has come up with a new and quirky pattern to theme his collection around. From resort 2011, I love the galaxy print - worn by many a celebrity - the starry space print is another hit for Kane.



Alexa Chung, Anne Hathaway, Carey Mulligan, Claudia Schiffer and Sam Cameron


Katy Perry is loving the nebulae look too, in Kaufman Franco and Emma Cook.


Get the Look:


Rainbow dress - Asos, Space print dress - Motel, Stardust dress - Asos

In keeping with my astrological themed post, another object of my affection, is this Gemini Constellation necklace by Brooke Gregson. The brushed yellow gold and diamond piece is on my cosmic shopping wishlist. Being over £1000, it might be on my list for a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online