Thursday 29 July 2010

Pretty Hat Woman

I didn't go to Ascot this year because I didn't have the right hat. I know it's popular these days to wear outrageous novelty fascinators (think SJP at SATC London premier) and huge feather adorned creations, and while I do like such hats, I'd prefer to wear something a little more classic. I've never been to ladies day but whenever I envisage myself there, i just think back to Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman at the polo match. That is the look for me. It was great then and is great now.



I found the perfect one at Urban Outfitters recently. I liked it when it was £26 but loved it when it dropped to £12.99. The navy ribbon can be changed to match any dress I might buy for Ascot next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online